Last Supper Guided Tours | Highlights, Tips & More
Book Your Last Supper Guided Tour Tickets
Why Take a Last Supper Guided Tour?
Guided Tours vs Non-Guided Tours
- Get an expert guide who speaks English/Spanish to reveal some crucial facts about the history of the place and also of the art itself.
- You will also get priority entry to the venue with skip-the-line tickets.
- Audio sets are available for groups of 10 or more people.
- Ensure to not miss any attraction of significance and keep your schedule well-planned with the guided tour.
- With a general entry ticket, you may have to wait for 15-25 mins before you get to enter the Monastery.
- You will get to access the space at your own time and pace; you won’t have to keep up with the timings of the group.
- You can get to know about the facts of the space via audio guides, but you will miss the experience of listening to them first-hand from an expert.
Highlights Covered on your Last Supper Guided Tour
The tribune of the Santa Maria Delle Grazie was commissioned by Duke Ludovico Sforza and was designed by Bramante. The architect drew inspiration from Brunelleschi’s work in Florence to build the massive hemispherical dome. It was built in the year 1492.
San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
The San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore is dubbed the Sistine Chapel of Milan and is also as significant as the original Chapel in Rome. This is attributed to intricate frescos and the wealth of treasures that it possesses. The structure has two parts, namely the Church and the Monastery which was dedicated to Nuns.
One of Milan’s most iconic structures is the Castle that was built in the 14th century. Over centuries, the castle has seen many powers rule it, including getting the attention of Napolean in the early 1800s. You can also view the museums at the site and learn about the glorious events that the castle has been witness to.
In the heart of Milan is the park that spreads across 38 hectares. It was built in 1888 and is situated just adjacent to two other places of prominence - the Arch of Peace and Castello Sforzesco. One can enjoy the expansive lush greens and the panoramic views at the park, as you just stroll by.
Torre del Filarete
This 15th-century tower was iconic to the landscape of Milan but was destroyed over time. With extremely diligent efforts, the original structure has been re-done and was inaugurated in 1905. It has a massive clock and its designs show beautiful marble insertions as well.
Frequently Asked Questions About Last Supper Guided Tours
A. Yes, you can book the Last Supper Guided tour.
A. You can book the Last Supper guided tour online.
A. Last Supper guided tour costs between €49 and €74.
A. The Last Supper guided tours can be just the skip-the-line access, or could also be a tour of the city of Milan that includes other attractions around it.
A. A dedicated guide, skip-the-line tickets, and other prominent attractions such as the Duomo Cathedral, Sistine Chapel, and more are part of the Last Supper Guided tour.
A. Last Supper guided tours are available in English and Spanish.
A. The Last Supper guided tour takes about 2 hours.